breaking in (or burning up) a new Victor Sinclair out on the deck

what an awesome comfortable evening for sitting out and enjoying a new batch of cigars. I usually like to let cigars settle in after shipping a couple weeks but I can never resist smoking one right off the bat. I just can't help it, especially these, they tasted every bit as good as they looked.
And the first Chelada of the season, made with a Harpoon Winter warmer I still have left, the spicy beer perfectly complimented the cigar.
Hmm, Hmm
Another week or so and I'll be doing this out at the pool.
on my deck @ Gramercyon my deck @ Gramercyon my deck @ Gramercyon my deck @ Gramercyon my deck @ Gramercyon my deck @ Gramercy
[where: 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown Victor Sinclair cigar chelada

1 comment:

  1. I love the glass! I used to have one (many years ago) and lost track of it at some point between a move. That's must-have geek gear!

    ReplyDelete