Bridgetown Fabulous Fish Fry

I know the fish fry season is over but I couldn't let it go without talking about Bridgetown Finer Meats. This year we had some really good fish, good enough that I wondered if maybe a couple of the churches had caught up to Bridgetown. But we wouldn't know until Good Friday. Well, I shouldn't have wasted too much thought on it, as I took the first bite of Bridgetown's gigantic sandwich I was amazed that I never remember just how good they are. I know it's not fair to compare a volunteer dinner with trained professionals, but there it is.
Jenni's Homemade Cookies is at the other end of the plaza, and there is a wine tasting happening next door. A stop here is an entire date night.
Set yourself a reminder for next year, if you have never had one of Bridgetown's fish sandwiches you are truly missing out on one of the finer things in life.

Bridgetown Fish Fry
Bridgetown Fish Fry
Bridgetown Fish Fry
Bridgetown Fish Fry
Bridgetown Fish Fry
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment