Friday Fish Fry

I was on my own on a Friday night so I jumped on the bike, shot across the Roebling and hit The Gruff. Even though it's a short ride away I've somehow never been there, and now I'm a little salty I waited so long. The fish sandwich was perfect, that magical combination of crispy and tender flaky at the same time. The fries, well the fries were about as perfect as they could be too, everything I love about fries. Good food, a chill space and not much more you could ask for.
Except maybe an art show, but more of that in a minute.

The Gruff
The Gruff
The Gruff
The Gruff
The Gruff
With a full content belly, I landed in Camp Washington and People’s Liberty's newest community endeavor, Globefront. Globefront is the logical extension of Findley Market's Globe Gallery. Artists winning a Globe Grant will open a space to do what they do best in engaging the community. The first 2018 Globe Grant Recipients to use the space are Sidney Hilley & Anh Tran. Their project, LOOK is a shop and reading lounge with artist-made publications from local and national contributors. Their goal is to spark energy in the Camp Washington neighborhood and help the community find its voice.
LOOK Launch Party
LOOK Launch Party
LOOK Launch Party
LOOK Launch Party
LOOK Launch Party
LOOK Launch Party
LOOK Launch Party
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
three fish sandwiches

3 comments:

  1. Their pizza rocks, too! And brunch is great - Saturday and Sunday. The fried chicken on a biscuit with gravy, sunny side up egg and bacon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to go back and try more things!

      Delete
  2. The Gruff has a Monday (last time I checked) special on their pizza. An enjoyable walk through Smale park and over the Suspension bridge when weather permits. Outdoor seating when it warms up is another positive. Brick oven pizza and a respectable tap list is never a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete