BLINK:2.0

A few more random pictures of Blink while I try to process just what the hell I experienced at BLINK last weekend, I think one of the most impressive aspects for me was how it brought everyone together as a community. I've never seen a crowd of people that large get along so well with each other. I'm still awestruck.

Blink
If BLINK happens again I hope the city works with the organizers to shut down large portions of the route to traffic. If people wouldn't have been driving cars around like it was the holiday of lights the streetcars could how flowed freely and there wouldn't have been a crush of people at every stop.
Blink
Blink
Blink
Blink
Blink
Blink
Blink
Blink
It was so cool the amount of people who really got into the spirit of BLINK over the weekend.
Blink
Blink
I found out last night that the subject of this mural lives in that building. How awesome it must be for her to look at it everyday and know that people see her and she matters!
Blink
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment