Mardi Gras

I didn't go to MainStrasse's Mardi Gras when I first moved to Cincinnati but I remember all the news reports afterwards. MainStrasse ended up requiring tickets to attend and then it seems like it disappeared for a few years.This year with the warm weather we rolled over the river to check it out. It wasn't a long parade, which is a good thing for me because I lose interest in them after a half hour or so anyhow usually. The last truck through was full of guys in the back throwing beads as fast as their arms could move. The beads flying out looked like they were being expelled by a fire-hose, the scene was kind of crazy.

Mardi Gras
Mardi Gras
Mardi Gras
Mardi Gras
Mardi Gras
Han shot first!
Mardi Gras
Mardi Gras
Mardi Gras
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment