giving up your gun is more horrifing than mass murder

That's the only lesson I can take away from what is happening in America right now. I've asked this before, what other thing in America can kill people day in and day out (besides cars which is whole other blog post) and most Americans don't care.
My blog hero Tony Pierce who I wish I could write more like summed it up succinctly;

"if raves killed 12 people one day,
and 3 people the next day,
and 8 people the day after that
dumbass raves would be illegal by the end of the month.

if chicken fried steak killed people
and babies
and kids
and moms
and United States veterans who had just returned home from serving our country
day after day after day after day

you wouldnt see anyone being allowed to sell no chicken fried steak"

Cimetière du Père-Lachaise[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment