Final Friday August Edition

Right out of the gate I knew Friday night was gonna be a good night when I saw Tom Aguero of Queen City Drinks fame in Liberty's Bar and Bottle and he waved me in. Turns out Tony Corder the rep and Eric Bean the head brewer at Columbus Brewing Company were in town for a tap take over. I wonder if these guys, not just Tony and Eric, but brewers in general ever feel like rock stars? I was gushing about how CBC Bodhi is probably my favorite beer and encapsulated everything I love about an IPA. They also had me try their Creeper, a more aggressive IPA which I think you would really have to love to enjoy drinking.
Final Friday
Final Friday
Final Friday
Final Friday
Final Friday
Final Friday
Final Friday
Final Friday
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment