Balluminaria 2011

I got to this thing way too early, and when I got there Mirror Lake was completely surrounded already. I wonder what time all these guys got there. They've moved this thing a back a week, last year that caught me out and I missed it. Judging from the comments on twitter and Instagram lots of people still got caught out this year too. At least it was warm this year, past years my resolve had worn out from frozen fingers and toes before I was done taking pictures. Not this year.
If they charged admission for tripods they'd make a fortune.

Balluminaria 2011
Balluminaria 2011
Balluminaria 2011
Balluminaria 2011
Balluminaria 2011
Balluminaria 2011
Balluminaria 2011
Balluminaria 2011
Balluminaria 2011
Balluminaria 2011
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

1 comment:

  1. I saw really close to the bubble guy, surprised I didn't see you. It was a tripod mess down there.

    ReplyDelete