over the river and through the woods to #beehiveBBQbash we go..

I had forgotten just how much campfires and drinking go together. They go together like two very complimentary things. Plus a perfect evening for hanging outside. Once I got over being cranky for having to get in a car I settled in and had good time.
Some guys are overly photogenic. I hate these guys.

#beehiveBBQbash
#beehiveBBQbash
#beehiveBBQbash
#beehiveBBQbash

what the hell? now I realize why halfway through the night someone stuffed this guy headfirst into the ground.
#beehiveBBQbash

as a general rule I'm a dog disliker, but brown dog was cool.
#beehiveBBQbash
#beehiveBBQbash
#beehiveBBQbash
#beehiveBBQbash
#beehiveBBQbash
#beehiveBBQbash
#beehiveBBQbash
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
2 comments

2 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome shots of the night. Truly a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots Bob! What a great time it was!!

    ReplyDelete