a fine Findlay tweetup

A nice snowy morning scared a bunch of people off I guess, us twitterati had the run of Findlay Market and we didn't waste the opportunity. We got in and tried some new things we've talked about. The Nomerati was buying camel steaks, others checking out vegan fare. A nice eclectic gathering.
@distortedgirl won't let me take her picture, so I settled for this.

Findlay Market Tweetup

Wow, I really sucked at taking Findlay pictures. I got good ones, just not very many.
Findlay Market Tweetup
Findlay Market Tweetup
Findlay Market Tweetup

Pandaman's vegan pizza
Findlay Market Tweetup
Findlay Market Tweetup
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio findlay market
4 comments

4 comments:

  1. Very nice pics. I like the use of a blurred background while keeping the subject in perfect focus. I know that there's a more technical term for that but it doesn't change how good it looks. The beads has to be my favorite.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice detail shots, where is that pizza from? I think I've had it before, it looks delicious and if I remember right, it is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gordon, the pizza is from Findlay Market!
    ROTFLMAO, I'm kill'n myself over here.
    Bouchard's, you can add as many toppings for one price as you want. Same goes for their pasta bowl.

    Christina, its depth of field DoP.
    I love this camera for that, i could do it with my old one but had to "cheat" it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed you guys, I was entertaining for the weekend and we had cooking to get to. Although had I seen everyone I would have at least said hi....

    ReplyDelete