OTR, Elm and Vine

I'll tell you what, walking around OTR is just amazing. I could take a hundred pictures of every building, theres just not enough time. I'm really glad we walked up to Findlay with Jackie Saturday. The first building pictured here I want to live in the top floor, is it amazing or what? If I was just a little less conservative I think I would jump on it. After they put in the streetcar, this will be a million dollar condo development. Too be fair and honest I did see two drug deals. If 5chw4r7z, the whitest and squarest guy in Cincinnati can see one, why can't the police? I was a tiny bit apprehensive, but then figured theres no way they'd call attention to themselves by harassing us, bad for business right?


OTR Cincinnati, OhioOTR Cincinnati, OhioOTR Cincinnati, OhioOTR Cincinnati, OhioOTR Cincinnati, OhioOTR Cincinnati, OhioOTR Cincinnati, OhioOTR Cincinnati, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment