Nada

Anyone moving into the old Bella location was going to have some pretty big shoes to fill. But it looks like Nada is going to have the decor covered if nothing else. Their food better be off the charts.
Bella was the very first place in Cincinnati Ms. 5chw4r7z and I ate. We rolled into town, I had a job interview, we checked into the Millennium Hotel and walked down to Bella and ate, figured we'd live it up because it was the first and maybe last time we'd ever be in Cincinnati. Needless to say, they liked me and here we are.

Nada Sixth and Walnut Cincinnati, OhioNada Sixth and Walnut Cincinnati, Ohio

1 comment:

  1. You arnt kidding about the decour...it looks great! This is the first time that I have seen any pics of the inside. I loved Bella and I too hope that NADA can live up to this space's last tenant.

    ReplyDelete