The Edgecliff

We (Steve, Jackie and I) went to the International Holiday - Food from Around the World @ The Edgecliff last night. It wasn't quite what I was expecting, I thought a happy hour type thing but actually it was an open house for the condos they had available. But I was glad I went for one big reason, Skillman design, who is remodeling our bathrooms at Parker Flats did the baths in two of the units and I loved them.
EdgecliffEdgecliff-2Edgecliff-3Edgecliff-5Edgecliff-6

We were on the 17th floor I think and this TV was big enough for me know they were watching basketball. But not big enough to know the teams.
Edgecliff-7

I don't know why the other people wandering around looked at us like we were dorks or something.
Love that faucet.
Edgecliff-9Edgecliff-12Edgecliff-13Edgecliff-19Edgecliff-26

No comments:

Post a Comment