strolled into the party like my name was Katrina

Three parties actually, how awesome was it to see the streets packed Friday night? Everyone out enjoying the warm weather bouncing from one party to another. Of course it all starts the same way everything else does, a kickoff at Fountain Square before heading up to a house party and then finishing it up at the Know Theater.
Running into an ever changing cast of friends was the highlight for me, and meeting new friends at every stop along the way. Man I love downtown, and I love Fountain Square.
So as far as 2010 goes, mission accomplished, it was an incredible year, now on to bigger and better things.

New Years Eve 2010
New Years Eve 2010
New Years Eve 2010
New Years Eve 2010

Shebar's house party, pregame central for half of OTR
New Years Eve 2010
New Years Eve 2010

Who dat bombin my pics?
New Years Eve 2010

always bumping into new tweeps
New Years Eve 2010
New Years Eve 2010
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
2 comments

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, Bob. Looking forward to catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and thanks for posting the pics. It really did look warm there! I wasn't in town this year but always know I can ck out my friends blogs for an update and some great pictures!

    Here's to a wonderful 2011!
    Will Fly For Food Blog

    ReplyDelete