new look city

New Years Eve dawned brilliant unseasonably warm and with no plans we set at on a long convoluted walk around the CBD/OTR. Poor Ms 5chw4r7z didn't know what she was in for though, I had my new camera lens and stopped at least once every other block for a photo op. I learned more about shooting pictures in one day on this camera than I did over the last year.
I still geeking out over these dreamy color saturated pictures the lensbaby captures.

Fountain Square
downtown
downtown
downtown
OTR
Findlay Market
Findlay Market
Findlay Market
Findlay Market
Shoe Repair
Piatt Park
Piatt Park[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
1 comments?

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look with the new lense! They're delightfully beautiful!

    ReplyDelete