wine and fast(very) cars

I was intially attracted to this car because I like Dubwerx

They do awesome work, if you have a VW, take it there now.
You'll thank me later.

So I thought it belonged to one of the owners of Dubwerx, for what I hope are obvious reasons.

But I found out it belongs to an owner of the new La Poste Eatery.
downtown
La Poste is going to specialize in wines. People who drive Audi's like wine.

People who drive GTIs really like beer.

Not sure what any of that means.[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

1 comment:

  1. I like it.. but there is no amount of SMH enough for that front license plate.. mainly because, under it is a plate filler, which after they remove (two screws) that plate would fit nice and snug into it's place.. the owner probably drilled into a 150$+ plate filler for NOTHING...

    ReplyDelete