corn maize

The fear of corn is called...I don't know I guess there is no official name for it although there are hundreds of links if you google it.
Its a real disease with people suffering a crippling fear of corn. I'm not one of them but the discussion did come up after about an hour of wandering around the corn maze out in where ever that corn field was. Kind of funny the term corn maze, almost redundant isn't it? I would have been in trouble growing up if I was afraid of it, first in Kokomo, Ind then New Springfield, Oh I was surrounded by them almost my entire life.
But its that time of year for hayrides, pumpkins and corn mazes so off we went groupons in hand. And I'm glad we did as I was amazed at the families in front of us dropping 50s for admission to this place. Mojojacob had asked if farming was profitable so I think with this practice hell yeah it is. But its real contrived as I don't believe anything but the corn field was actually grown there but we all suspended believe for an afternoon and had a blast.

Fall on the Farm
Fall on the Farm
Fall on the Farm
Fall on the Farm
Fall on the Farm
Fall on the Farm
Fall on the Farm
Fall on the Farm

Nothing witty to say, inject your own jokes here
Fall on the Farm

Max just hanging out and enjoying the attention.
Fall on the Farm
Fall on the Farm
Fall on the Farm
[where:9669 Ohio 48
Loveland, Ohio 45140]
best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
2 comments

2 comments:

  1. and i couldn't get one of those families to pay $8 for the extra groupons i had!

    great pics! and thanks so much for being such a great sports and making the trek out to the boonies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics -- love the one of M in the field. I keep meaning to take my nephew to a place like this before Halloween.

    ReplyDelete