plants, potato pickers and ice cream

every adventure should end with an ice cream cone. maybe not so much an adventure, a feat? no, not that either. an undertaking! yes, lets go with undertaking. plant shopping for the deck, shouldn't be too hard and it wasn't. really. its just that after a few minutes they all blur together and i lose interest.

Burger Farm
Burger Farm
Burger Farm
Burger Farm
Burger Farm
Burger Farm

Age is a high price to pay for maturity. ~ Tom Stoppard

luckily for Ms. 5chw4r7z, like a kid I can still be bribed with ice cream so I happily trailed along plant shopping.
life would be swell if we got an ice cream reward for everything we did wouldn't it?
Burger Farm
Burger Farm
[where:7849 Batavia Rd Cincinnati, OH]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
4 peanut coated ice cream cones

4 comments:

  1. STUNNING photos. I adore the one of EM - the look on her face is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the one of ms.5chw4r7z, it made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. great shots! the ones of the lavender and sunflower are my fav.

    ReplyDelete