bike to work week May 17-21

bike month blog badge

I've been threatening to bike to work forever, and now with National Bike to Work week staring me in the face, I have the perfect excuse to finally bite the bullet and do it.
Queen City Bike has put together this handy guide of local businesses volunteering to let a hand, bagel, coffee or mechanic to bike riders next week. Wow, doing something healthy for yourself and good for the environment and community and I get a coffee too? Where do I sign up?
So get the bike out, pump up the tires and hit the streets!
If you decide not to ride next week, and lets be honest, how many people are as lucky as me to be within bike riding distance to work, please pay special attention to the extra riders that will be out there.
And please don't run my wobbly arse over.[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati

comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment