neon's unplugged? unhinged maybe

What happened to the warm weather? Saturday night was freezing, didn't keep us from having a good time thought.
It was supposed to be a big party but I think the weather scared everyone off, couple of us troopers hung out and froze our asses off though.

Neons Unplugged
Neons Unplugged

Alex is one of the craziest guys I know, and for some reason I know a dozen of them.
Neons Unplugged

At least I thought Alex was crazy until I met this guy who reset my crazy meter a couple fruit loops higher.
His goal in life is too dance with Ellen. WHY? hell if I know, but he's touring the country. Don't know how a bunch of drink bloggers at Neon's are gonna help him, but you go guy!
Neons Unplugged
Neons Unplugged
Neons Unplugged

No, wait I have to take pictures of couples, its my job!
Neons Unplugged

NO Your job is to get your ass kicked if you don't take a picture of all of us!
Neons Unplugged

What about a fire just makes you want to drink?
Neons Unplugged
Neons Unplugged
Neons Unplugged
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
1 comments

3 comments:

  1. the ellen dude is forest thomer: http://www.humanpuppet.com/

    and didnt you get the memo bobby? the world has changed so much...one drink blogger at a time.

    i think i scared graham for life :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEONS had a great crowd Saturday despite the weather but what was surprising was all of the people that were there on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you know Bobby, I am one wild and crazy guy.

    Is that cool to say again? ... I'm making it cool.

    ReplyDelete