Flying Pig

Was it wet Sunday morning?
was it wet?? do pigs fly?
A mansoon flew into downtown ahead of the start of the race, the only thing the umbrella kept dry was my head. The rain scared off all the wild costumes too, but it was still interesting watching everyone run past, 18,000 still braved the weather to run.

Flying Pig Marathon 2010

16.21! that first guy hit the 3 mile maker running just over 5 minute miles.
Flying Pig Marathon 2010
Flying Pig Marathon 2010
Flying Pig Marathon 2010
Flying Pig Marathon 2010
Flying Pig Marathon 2010

This is about as close to a costume as we got.
Flying Pig Marathon 2010
Flying Pig Marathon 2010
Flying Pig Marathon 2010

the engineer wore out the horn coming across the bridge.
Flying Pig Marathon 2010
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati flying pig marathon
comments?

1 comment:

  1. I hit the beginning of the bridge just as the train engine passed. The engineer waved at us!

    Did you stick around another five minutes? If so, you might have pics of me and my friend (not that you would recognize me in my drowned-rat costume).

    ReplyDelete