gameday - WHO DEY!!!

9am Sunday morning we wake up to Steelers polka and we are the champions on a 6 hour continuous loop.
These guys were beyond obnoxious, but what ya gonna do? We put up with it, and to tell the truth, once we got some breakfast and coffee its was all kind of amusing.

Bengals vs Steelers
Bengals vs Steelers
Bengals vs Steelers
Bengals vs Steelers

I wonder how many drunk Bengals fans noticed this on the way out?
Bengals vs Steelers

Every time we walked out onto the tweetdeck these guys would hoist their trophys and chant who dey.
Yes. I get it, you've won six SuperBowls.
Now leave me alone.
Bengals vs Steelers

But the Bengals won. That was the superbowl for me, if they don't win another game I'll still be happy with the season.[where: 45202]
cincinnati ohio downtown coast streetcar football bengals steelers no on 9
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment