FB's

This will come as a shock to many people*, but there's tons of stuff to do in Cincinnati.
Here's the catch, its not going to come up and punch you in the face, as I like to say, but you'll have to get off that easy chair you've been complaining from and go out and get it.
Or like the 5chw4r7z, get Cincinnati in a choke hold and wrestle it to the ground.
Do something like, say, visit the newest bar in Cincinnati.
FB's man, the interior decor deconstructed blew my mind, can't remember seeing anything like this in Cincinnati outside of High Street.
What a scene last night.
*I didn't mean you, I know my readers embrace Cincinnati, sadly the people it was meant for will probably never read it

FB's and the rabbit Hole
FB's and the rabbit Hole

A few of the many original AVS original pieces Andrew did for FB's
FB's and the rabbit Hole
FB's and the rabbit Hole

A tribute to Bill Murray.
FB's and the rabbit Hole

Take the red pill and see where the rabbit hole goes...
FB's and the rabbit Hole

Yeah, its not easy living like a rock star and I'll have to quit one day.
But it won't be today.
FB's and the rabbit Hole
FB's and the rabbit Hole

Frank Barron signed his own guest book?
In his own men's room.
So who is Frank? I threw someone off balance big time last night before he recovered with a wry smile and a shrug. A pseudonym I'm guessing.
FB's and the rabbit Hole
FB's and the rabbit Hole
FB's and the rabbit Hole
[where:126 w 6th st cincinnati ohio 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown fb's lounge upscale
10 red pills

10 comments:

  1. I don't get the tribute to Bill Murray? One of my favorite actors. The place looks awesome though, i'm going to have to start a "must see" list for when we make our trip down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An inside joke.
    Bill Murray is the name of Andrew's pug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo of Shayne Graham getting a drink at the bar. Was this planned or did you not even know thats him in the last photo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't even know it was him.
    Second time his names come up, Christina from Local 127 is friends with him.
    Now to get him to come to one of my parties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not Shayne Graham.

    Let the celebrity sightings begin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stellar review Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 126 W 6th St a few store fronts down from Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If this is the last building before the alley, then there is a killer loft apartment on the top floor. While my cousin was in DAAP one of the other students lived there. First time I had ever been to a REAL loft apartment without all the developer suburbanization. Not that suburbanization is bad, I like my GE appliances.

    ReplyDelete