just another superfan stalker

Missprint hooked us up with passed to see the advanced screening of Whip It last night.
w00t! got to rub shoulders with my biggest rollergirl heroes, doesn't get better than that.
Whip It is exactly like Twilight, except instead of Bella and Edward there's Bliss and Oliver. And instead of vampires you had rollergirls. They were both dorky and rebelling against their parents and the status quo.
OK, Whip it is a little more believable and it was an entertaining film, I don't think you need to like or know anything about roller derby to enjoy it.
But I did and do.

Rollergirls at Whip It
Rollergirls at Whip It

The Librarian
Rollergirls at Whip It
Rollergirls at Whip It

Captain Painway hasn't got a restraining order on me yet, so its all good.
Rollergirls at Whip It
[where: 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown cincinnati rollergirls
2 hip checks

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming out to see the movie and thanks for taking photos! I forgot my camera at home. Mind if I steal some? :)
    - Jennemy (ref)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Restraining order? Oh, please! You're totally cool. It was great seeing you at the movie!

    -Captain Painway

    ReplyDelete
  3. ASS KISSER here... I think you all are awesome and I would love to be a part of it all but, I was just wondering if there is a way to just see what you do to stay in shape. Can we watch the practices, workouts, etc.??? Can you give any tips or ideas to staying in such good shape to those who love skating also?

    ReplyDelete