rainy Reds

The Cincinnati Women's Bloggers and Cincinnati Imports threw together a little baseball outing, with the rain and uncertainty the prospects of us going were shaky but it all worked out.
Other than the Reds putting on a hitting clinic, not much else to say, they've been playing awesome but are out of time to claw their way back to 500.
Always next year as they say.

CWB Reds Baseball
CWB Reds Baseball

I'm a dollar menu guy, that's how I roll.
CWB Reds Baseball
CWB Reds Baseball
CWB Reds Baseball
CWB Reds Baseball

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
CWB Reds Baseball
CWB Reds Baseball
[where: 45202]
cincinnati ohio downtown
3 comments

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you got to meet one of the Reds mascots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scwartz brothers cigars...coincidence same name or your biz Bob?

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nrothers actually, but he's let it slide lately so it just points to my cigars flickr det

    ReplyDelete