all the worlds a stage

~ In a drama of the highest order there is little food for censure or hatred; it teaches rather self-knowledge and self-respect. ~
Percy Bysshe Shelley

I know I'm mixing some quotes, but drama really does make the world go round. And even though I've been accused, maybe not totally unfairly of liking drama, its the good drama I really love. And what can be more dramatic than food? Whether its bursting into flames, or coming out of the oven absolutely perfect.
I think that's the big attraction it has for people on the internet, we're all intimately wrapped up in food.
So with all this in mind you can only imagine how excited I was to receive an invite to dine at Epi-Ventures awesome Mt Lookout home. Forgetting about food for a moment Courtney has the best blog in the world with her excellent writing and photography skills. I've always been insanely jealous of her food photography so you can imagine how I felt at my chance to touch some of that magic. When I pulled out the camera she even redid all the lighting for me, she's figured out all the best configurations for it.
epi-ventures
All the spoons aligned, not anal at all.
epi-ventures
epi-ventures
epi-ventures
epi-ventures[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
3 comments

3 comments:

  1. WOW, thanks for the intro to Epi-Ventures. She knows her food, and how to shoot it! Cincinnati is so lucky to have such a knowledgeable, aesthetically gifted blogger writing so beautifully on food. Lucky you, getting to know her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you nailed it, keep makin' me look good, god love you for that.

    ReplyDelete