Bockfest

I can't quite put my finger on when it happened but Bockfest has gotten huge! It was only a few years ago that a warm day would bring out enough crowds to line some of the parade route 1 or 2 people deep. This year it was jammed along the entire route. I guess people really like beer or something. I rode the bike with the Urban Basin Bicycle Club so I didn't get a picture of every entry, there were alot of them. Remember back when there might be 15 entries tops? Its awesome to see events like this getting huger and huger.

Bockfest 2016
Bockfest 2016
Bockfest 2016
Bockfest 2016
Bockfest 2016
You know Friday night I kept thinking what the hell does Chewbacca have to do with the Bockfest. Then I meantioned it to someone Saturday morning and as I said it outloud I busted out laughing. Chew-Bock-a! OK, the Empire Strikes Bock.
Bockfest 2016
Bockfest 2016
Bockfest 2016
Bockfest 2016
I met a Sausage Queen!
Bockfest 2016
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment