the secret

McyD's Oakley

Everyone always askes, "5chw4r7z, how do you stay in shape eating all those Big N' Tastys?" Turns out little did I or anyone else know, the Big N' Tasty has actually been the secret to my success.
According to Men's Health, the Big N' Tasty is the best fast food burger you can eat.
They said "Created to compete with the Whopper, this generous patty edges out the iconic BK burger by a full 210 calories and brings a nice balance of protein, fat, and carbs to the table."
It should actually be an important component of a serious workout program.
Who knew?
McyD's Oakley
McyD's Oakley

well hello there Mr. Big N' Tasty, You wild, beautiful thing. You crazy handful of nothin'
McyD's Oakley

I have to say, at first blush this McDonalds looked nice. But by time I was done eating I was thinking, damn is this place filthy. I don't get it, if other high traffic restaurants can stay clean, whats the deal here? It almost has to be cultural doesn't it?
McyD's Oakley

yumm.
McyD's Oakley
[where:3880 Paxton Ave Cincinnati OHIO 45209]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
6 large fries

6 comments:

  1. That's sad to hear about the cleanliness. The one on Mitchell is a dump but I thought it was the exception. I only go about once a year to remind myself why I never go there.
    FWIW, I tried, on the Dean's recommendation, Tastee's Burgers up in Mt Airy & it was really pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually been craving a Big N Tasty all day...heading out of the office now to go grab one. You've poisoned me 5chw4r7z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is that McDonald's?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan, in the NE corner of the Hyde Park Plaza in Oakley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm on a diet right now, but the first thing i'll eat when it's done will be a big 'n tasty. in your honor.

    ReplyDelete