Fringe

Cincy Fringe is over and done now, since you can't really photograph a play the only visible remains are the new mural on the south wall of the Know Theatre and a van that was done up in the parking lot.

Fringe OTR 2010
Fringe OTR 2010
Fringe OTR 2010
Fringe OTR 2010
Fringe OTR 2010

its all disapearing in the rear view now
Fringe OTR 2010
Fringe OTR 2010
Fringe OTR 2010

love your...... my grafitti skills suck, help me out
Fringe OTR 2010
[where: 45202]finge Festival know theatre cincinnati ohio otr over rhine jackson street underground
3 comments

4 comments:

  1. I'm not that great either but I think it says "love your fringe" Will ask the guys at the restaurant tomorrow. They will know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Live your fantasy"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely, Live Your Fantasy.
    I'm not sure who came up with it, but she Loved her new van.
    We did a video of the whole project, I'll be sure to let you know when it's done.

    ReplyDelete