outside every silver lining is a dark cloud

so yeah, the most people I've ever seen at a Reds game that I attended. thought that was really awesome until I wanted a dog and a beer and had to wait in some monster lines. the first couple games this year I'd just walk up to the counter and buy what I wanted.Ok, so its cool they're playing awesome so I shouldn't take that as a negative as much as its the price to pay for some exciting baseball.
just realized I've already been to as many games this year as I made all last year.

Reds vs Pirates
Reds vs Pirates

Behind every cloud you'll see the sun. Clever Sun, clever.
Reds vs Pirates
Reds vs Pirates
Reds vs Pirates

unless you've been to a game, you can't over estimate how brilliant those flags are on the LCDs
Reds vs Pirates

never heard of JM MALTHAUS before. Apparently the name was trademarked in 1995 but no beer was ever brewed by the company that I could find, the trademark expired on the name in 2003. i don't know if there were a bajillion cups left over or more likely the Reds use the name to distinguish between the regular beers and the craft beers of Sam Adams and Great Lakes. So yeah, I did pay an extra dolla for Great Lakes over Bud Light.
Reds vs Pirates
Reds vs Pirates
Reds vs Pirates

How cool would this truck be at the next party?
Reds vs Pirates
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live Reds cincinnati ohio downtown baseball ball redlegs great american ballpark riverfront leake bruce votto bailey the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment