Parker Flats Friday: Watch This!

P1030361

We played host to the Watch This #73 AFI movie Wuthering Heights filmed in 1939. I had trouble making any sense of this movie, the way it started in which Heathcliff sees Catherine in the raging snow storm I framed the whole thing in the context of them being vampires and it worked for the majority of the movie. Heathcliff as a vampire is the only reason I could see women's atraction to him, moody with a scowl on his face and surrounding himself whenever possible with unhappy people. I never understood him, Catherine or Isabella.
But, thats probably what people will be saying about New Moon in 70 years.
P1030350
P1030354
P1030362

Sid you traitor! he was all over Alex, what am I chopped liver?
P1030363
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment