Parker Flats Friday: Indian Edition

A neighbor hosted an Indian immersion party that was a pretty good time. We could only bring Indian food and/or drinks and were supposed to wear Indian clothes. For me that meant jeans and a nice shirt, which is what the other Indian guys were wearing so I was golden. And thanks to the power of twitter it took me like 2 minutes to find Kingfisher Beer, imported from India.
horse de vours, spicey, spicier and spiciest.

Parker Flats

left to right; goat, chicken and lentels.
The first time I've eaten goat, I was making myself sick thinking about it, but once I tried it, it wasn't bad at all.
Parker Flats

The action was hot and the night stayed just warm enough to open the city door and huddle around the firepit.
Parker Flats
Parker Flats

Life imitating Indian MTV
Parker Flats
Parker Flats
Parker Flats
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment