The Wrens @Fountain square

While waiting to meet friends at Mainstay last night, everyone was tweeting The Wrens hard.
On Fountain Square.
What the hell, I'll hit that as a warm up right?
Don't ask me the genre of music, they were channeling Pink Floyd/Grateful Dead when I walked up on the square and instantly ran into a bunch of tweeps. That is, until the break dancing vagrant walked up and asked me to buy him a beer. I thought I chased him off fast, but, I'm still laughing about this, I turn around and everyone is scattered to the wind. Homeless guys are like kryptonite on the square.
And the hugest news, ok not, but the Pure Romance convention is in town, and in a surreal turn walking through the crowd I could catch parts of conversations. yadda-yadda-vibrator, etc, wow, crazy.


The Wrens, Fountain square
The Wrens, Fountain square
The Wrens, Fountain square
The Wrens, Fountain square
The Wrens, Fountain square

And Mainstay? Yeah, didn't happen, but thats ok, the whole evening was pretty cool anyhow.[where:416 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202]fountain square cincinnati ohio downtown the wrens
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment