a storms a brewin

Holden Beach, NC

It was a boiling a rolling out there.
Felt like Cincinnati, on the verge of something momentous happening but the forces are lining up on both sides.
The people who want to make the place something special and the people who want to make themselves something special at the cities expense.
I had all this on my mind, among other things, like trying to forget all this crap for one more day.
Holden Beach, NC
Holden Beach, NC
Holden Beach, NC
Holden Beach, NC
Holden Beach, NC

I hope it all has a happy ending, but I'm worried about the misrepresentations and outright lies.
We'll see in November, I hope common sense and optimism wins the day.
Holden Beach, NC
[where:wilmington, north carolina]wilmington, north carolina holden beach ocean water sand
2 comments

2 comments:

  1. It will sir, it most certainly will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You expressed some strong, well-spoken comments above in your blog post accompanying your awesome storm-at-sea photo.

    "It was a boiling a rolling out there.
    Felt like Cincinnati, on the verge of something momentous happening but the forces are lining up on both sides.
    The people who want to make the place something special and the people who want to make themselves something special at the city's expense. I hope it all has a happy ending, but I'm worried about the misrepresentations and outright lies.
    We'll see in November, I hope common sense and optimism wins the day."

    I agree ... let's hope that common sense and optimism wins the day in Nov.

    ... and like you, right now, I am hopeful that people will get informed, find out what the negative folks' real agenda is, and see the pattern here. Just today someone said that this group is 'preying' on the fears of the unknown with their fellow Cincinnatians.. for personal gain. Such a shame.

    Hope the end of the road for that negativism is 'now.'

    ReplyDelete