Second Scorcher on Main

After the action last month and seeing everyone on Main St I was all geared up for another crazy day at Second Sunday on Main.
But also, the heat must of scared everyone off, there was no one but vendors there, kind of a shame.
It was so hot out there it was HOT

Second Sunday
Second Sunday

Even as the most dangerous neighborhood on the planet, condos are selling faster here than anywhere else.
The most dangerous, because its hyper cool perhaps and you'll never leave?
Second Sunday

From Main St to Mainstay.
It was cooler here, hung out in the coolness and had a cold one.
Second Sunday

The rock in the Rock Bar
Mainstay Rockbar

Riley, Mainstay's vicious, vicious guard dog.
Vicious I tell ya!
Second Sunday
Second Sunday
[where: 45202]
cincinnati ohio downtown
4 comments

4 comments:

  1. Love that photo in the Q. Mind if I use that for something (with credit given of course)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted this question on another site as well and haven't gotten any answers yet. I was one of the handfull of people that was at SS on Main (I live there) and had a blast, but while I was down there I saw a bunch of people inside of the old Neon's. They were measuring the courtyard and were inside of the building. Does anyone know anything about this or what is going on there?

    An excited resident,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure if I would have run into some buds it would have been a good time.
    Haven't heard anything about Neon's, interesting, thats a really cool space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had discussed having a booth at this last SSOM [we weren't really sure what the theme "love your neighbor" meant to the organizers, but we thought we were a good fit]. We ended up not doing it because all of our work is at MiCA 12/v right now, and it was such a nasty, hot, muggy day that it was all for the best.

    ReplyDelete