Friday on Vine, its de Vine-L

Almost like cheers, we go there to check out whats new, be inspired but an added bonus is everyone knows our name.
And we're always running into a different set of friends, this week we stalked ran into Megan at a number of places.
I can't wait until the Senate opens and there's one more bar to hit. Its going to be right across from Lavomatic.
Or Lavo to all the hipsters in "The Q"

Vine-L

We stoped on were seranaded for awhile.
I don't even know what I was trying to say there. Lets just leave it at this guy was playing a guitar and singing.
Vine-L
Vine-L
Megan is on her way to NY, break a leg kid.
Vine-L
Vine-L

I should get this this for @veganjacob
Vine-L
Vine-L

Mike and Maya from Visualingual along with Felica? who was getting extra credit in art class for having her picture taken with real Cincinnati artistic legends.
Vine-L

Human Blockhead!
No not Terry, the beer. If I didn't have to be up early the next morning, I would have knocked him down and drank the whole thing myself.
Vine-L

I didn't drink these, but I thought it funny they advertised a bucket of 6 beers for $8 but they were 6oz beers. I guess when they say Little Kings they mean it.
Cincinnati Imports

5 minutes earlier there were 4 people in this bar.
Cincinnati Imports
[where:12th and vine cincinnati ohio 45202]cincinnati ohio over the rhine Q otr vine-l friday
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment