brew. ha. ha. ha.

Brew HaHa

The comedians were really, really lame, but I guess, what are you gonna do on a budget?
Yeah, it was cheap to get in and I was there for the beer anyhow so who cares.
The chick from SNL did a handstand, which while I didn't find funny, it did make me think that, hell yeah, if I could do a handstand, every tweetup, blogger bash and import party would feature 5chw4r7z walking around on his hands just because, you know he could.
how many comma laws did I break in that sentence anyhow?
Brew HaHa
Brew HaHa

The biggest surprise to me was the Crooked Tree IPA. I was intrigued and frightened by the description of a "big aroma of pine"
Might of been my favorite beer of the night.
The other standout for me was the Bear Republic Racer 5. Another good IPA, I was on a killer IPA tear Saturday night.
also, an aside.

Miller lite.
WHAT THE HELL!
Miller lite.
Really? I don't understand people sometimes.

Our friends from Cooking with Caitlin were there cooking up a storm and having a blast.
Brew HaHa
Brew HaHa

If you are going to a beer festival I highly recommend taking your own personal beer critics along with you.
Makes a world of difference.
Thanks Michelle and Kevin.
And although I wanted to, I bit my tongue as I was really too drunk to get into a Stephenson vs. Pynchon discussion.
Brew HaHa

a laser pointer?
what are we like 12 or what?
Brew HaHa
[where:Sawyer Point Park cincinnati ohio 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown beer microbrew breweries
4 microbrews to go

4 comments:

  1. Well hello there, Mr. 5chw4r7z! What a kickin' treat it was to meet you in the flesh Saturday night. (I'd have done a hand stand if I could've!) Thanks so much for stopping by, and thanks so much for sharing the blog love. My only regret is that we weren't serving tuna pizzas... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It was awesome saying hi.
    I didn't bring up the tuna pizza again did I? I hope not, I won't mention it again I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you try the dragon's milk by new holland? i think it was the favorite of the night....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dragons Milk was delicious!

    ReplyDelete