holy sidestepping silkscreens batman its weeping supergirl

AVS Art Gallery

I met Andrew VanSickle a year ago yesterday, why would I remember something like this, well when you have a diarist blog, its almost like having total recall. I really enjoyed his gallery AVSArt over the last year, Andrew took a lot of risks with his shows which I think were under appreciated in Cincinnati. The AVSArt Gallery lasted just around a year and closed last month, bummer.
But Andrew is pretty insightful and I always enjoyed all the colorful stories he had.
Where is all this going?
I've finally got around to hanging a couple AVS originals in the condo, I can't express just how much we love these two painting. And they look awesome in their new space, whether they stay in these exact spots is still open but for now here they are.
Sherilyn Finn
Weeping Supergirl

how cool is this, the backs all doodled up. I have to ask Andrew about the coke bottle, "pop" art?
Sherilyn FinnWeeping Supergirl
[where:353 west 4th st cincinnati, ohio 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown parker flats condo art avsart
3 comments

3 comments: