Cinco de Mayo @Nada

downtown was kinda off the hook last night wasn't it?
almost like a holiday, oh wait, it was a holiday, Cinco de Mayo with every bar packed to capacity and spilling out into the streets.
Fountain Square was filled with families, good crowd going there too, but Nada is where it was at.

Cinco de Mayo @Nada's
Cinco de Mayo @Nada's
Cinco de Mayo @Nada'sCinco de Mayo @Nada's

A couple bloggers; Liz and Ms 5chw4r7z, tweeps margauxpatel and thee Rob Williams
Cinco de Mayo @Nada's
Cinco de Mayo @Nada's
Cinco de Mayo @Nada's
Cinco de Mayo @Nada's

This put a quick end to the drunk tweets
too everyone's relief
Cinco de Mayo @Nada's
Cinco de Mayo @Nada's

call it paranoia, but I couldn't shake the feeling I was watched all night by a panda with high powered binoculars high atop Carew.
Cinco de Mayo @Nada's
[where:600 Walnut St, Cincinnati 45202]
cincinnati ohio downtown
4 comments

4 comments:

  1. So Cinco De Mayo is some kind of Mexican Independence Day that Americans have made their own as a day of drinking and partying? Sounds good to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are a very bad influence on me!
    But that was a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went past Nada around 8:30 last night and the place was packed. The music sounded great and I was really unhappy that I wasn't able to go and enjoy the Cinco de Mayo festivities.

    ReplyDelete