Yoshimi vs. the Unicorngrl

It was @distortedgirl, @veganjacob and me to see our favorite hometown rollergirls get totally manhandled and out matched saturday night. @missprint95 and the librarian, usualy found squirting through gaps and making it look easy were completely shutdown, they even tried bringing in Glamour Azz hoping to bang thru with no luck.

Cincinnati rollergirls
Cincinnati rollergirls

The Unicorns! they cheat!
shutup, they do
Cincinnati rollergirls
Cincinnati rollergirls

every time Unicorngrl ran up and down the sidelines, the Unicorns got a +4 str and +4 dex for 1d8 +6 seconds.
if you believe in unicorns and dragons, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Cincinnati rollergirls

Missprint95 is tough, but getting frustrated.
Cincinnati rollergirls
Cincinnati rollergirls

doosh and double doosh
so this doosh starts chatting up @distortedgirl and leads off with "wow do you look miserable"
damn, I usually try and start off with something a tad more positive like, hey you look incredible tonight!
but that's me, maybe doosh knows something I don't.
Cincinnati rollergirls

obviously @mjenkins, @jammin230 and @Alexshebar are somewhere in the house.
Cincinnati rollergirls

The madison Dolls played in dresses.
kinda like the Bengals last year.
Cincinnati rollergirls
[where: 45202]
cincinnati ohio downtown
5 comments

5 comments:

  1. "The madison Dolls played in dresses. kinda like the Bengals last year."

    best. lines. ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "the Unicorns got a +4 str and +4 dex for 1d8 +6 seconds"

    Funniest thing I have ready this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. unicorn girl needs her own reality show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome...I've got to get to one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it unsportswomanlike of me to say that I wished the unicorn girl would trip? That would have made my night.

    And look at those red eyes. Voodoo, I tells ya.

    ReplyDelete