Emerald @Cincinnati Art Museum

These events have gotten much better since they stopped trying to do them every month. Green, I guess is the most challenging color, not many people had green clothes, and beer and wine? Impossible to match up with green I guess.
But who cares, tons of friends so that what really matters right?

Emerald @Cincinnati Art MuseumEmerald @Cincinnati Art MuseumEmerald @Cincinnati Art Museum
Emerald @Cincinnati Art Museum
the elevator reminded me of Maxwell Smart for some reason, I love the serendipitous self portrait.
Emerald @Cincinnati Art Museum
Seems to me I read a mission statement somewhere, the museum sought to promote and inspire art, creativity and new ways of seeing the world.
And he did, but the museum people however, were not amussed.
Emerald @Cincinnati Art Museum
Emerald @Cincinnati Art Museum[where:953 Eden Park Dr Cincinnati, OH 45202 45202]cincinnati ohio eden park mount adams art museum
2 comments

2 comments:

  1. I "heard a rumor" that all of the wines and beers were from countries where green plays a prominent part of their culture (flag, special meanings, etc.) Ireland, Chile, Argentina, Australia. That's just what I was told by the chick who chairs ONE's drink committee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pacifico beer, Mexico has a green field in its flag, so ok.

    ReplyDelete