pArteeeeeeeeeeee downtown style

That ended up being kind of wild, there was about a two hour period you couldn't even move in there.
I didn't get a full conversation in with anyone, after two drinks ADD set in big time, that and trying to say hi to everyone at once.
impossible.

Parker Flats May 16 2009
Parker Flats May 16 2009

a 1/4 keg and 5L of Oberon plus 10 bottles of wine and a huge punch bowl.
Gone
you crazees can drink

Parker Flats May 16 2009

Flickr Photo Upload: Blake Fox

Parker Flats May 16 2009
Parker Flats May 16 2009

thank you everyone who came, we'll have to do this again, maybe scaled back a tiny bit next time.[where: 45202]
cincinnati ohio downtown
4 Bell's chugged

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the invite 5ch4r7z and Don't Call Me Mrs. -- Had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah this was great, thanks for inviting us. I think I see Ms. UncleRando in the background of that second pic chatting it up with Mr. Park+Vine. Nice digs...invite us over any time, especially with a beer selection like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see the top of my head. Oh god, I'm short. People keep telling me but I never believe them until I see pictures.

    Thanks for having us, we had fun, I'm glad we make good punch!

    ReplyDelete