we tried saving the world, but millions of innocent brain cells died anyhow

Mainstay Rockbar

Mainstay Rockbar after work yesterday, man is it me or are these beers huge?

Mainstay Rockbar

Anyhow, after one of these puppies we had all the answers to love, happiness, tweetdecks and neck ties.
@kate_the_great @tcallinan and I hanging out, talking social media and what it all means and where its going. Kate has some super interesting projects coming down the pike, I'm kind of jealous of her.
Good times, Mainstay is the hit new neighborhood bar, and just a block away, how awesome is that.
I told you guys they had a pinball machine, my mistake, its video golf. Hope no one rushed down there to check it out.

Johnny Cash and his "I didn't come here to impress none of you mother-f#@kers" pose.

Mainstay Rockbar[where:301 W 5th St Cincinnati, OH 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment