it was a dark and stormy night....

And it was, raining like crazy out, at least it was warm.
Added bonus we had the entire place place to ourselves. Why did we wait almost 5 years to check out Myra's?
No idea, dumb mistake for sure.

Myra'sMyra's

Its the small things that make you feel at home.
Myra's
frosted mugs will always boost that tip.
Myra'sMyra'sMyra's

Is your forehead sweating yet? Mine was.
Myra's

Another sneaky tip booster.
Myra's
Myra's[where:121 Calhoun St Cincinnati, Ohio 45202]
cincinnati ohio downtown
Myra's Dionysus on Urbanspoon
5 comments

5 comments:

  1. myra's is the BEST!!!! PC burger = yummmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. their faux meat burrito is high on my fav. veg food list. Before culinary school, Myra's was my other home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home cooking away from home...I have many pleasant college memories from Myra's. I hope I can acquire a lot more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob - Myra's is one of my favorite restaurants anywhere. It's still the same as I remember when I started eating there in the late 80s as a wee college student. The baba ghanoush is the best I've ever had. Thank you for giving my beloved Myra's an extra little boost of much-deserved love and attention

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Dan, a friend of yours is definately a friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete