Hockey Town

Cincinnati isn't.
The Cyclones win a championship and make it to the playoffs this year and still can't get any love in this burg.
I can see it though, I didn't grow up with hockey and even though I enjoy it, its off the radar for something to do sports wise.

Cyclones HockeyCyclones HockeyCyclones HockeyCyclones Hockey
A tiny bubble of peace and serenity amid the violence
Cyclones HockeyCyclones HockeyCyclones Hockey

WHYYY EEMM SEE....A
Cyclones Hockey

A Pavlovian response, whenever I see a Zamboni, I think of Snoopy and Woodstock playing hockey on the birdbath.
Cyclones Hockey[where: 45202]
cincinnati ohio downtown
4 comments

4 comments:

  1. I heard they got 11,000+ at a game the other day. I think they do alright given their status in the professional hockey hierarchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think it was 11,417 on 4/4/09, which was the last game of the season and also set a record for regular season attendance.

    I am not sure what your point of posting this was. Obviously it was not a game from 4/3 or 4/4 which had excellent attendance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't very clear on that one, they are getting love from fans, but not from the media, haven't heard boo about the Cyclones on any local sports show.
    We were there 4/3 and had a blast. probably a much better show than the Reds or Bengals.

    What is the point of me posting anything really?
    because I have to is all I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect timing - our Cyclones cover story is on stands this week!

    ReplyDelete