Reds Opening Day Parade 2009

Despite the weather the square was packed this morning for the parade. I only made it in the cold rain for a half hour or so then retreated for Macy's.

Opening Day Parade 2009Opening Day Parade 2009Opening Day Parade 2009
Not envying the people in the cheap seats one bit.
Opening Day Parade 2009Opening Day Parade 2009Opening Day Parade 2009
He was waving just to me.
Shut up
he was!
Opening Day Parade 2009
Opening Day Parade 2009
The most popular part of the parade judging by the cheers.
Opening Day Parade 2009[where:1 fountain square plaza cincinnati ohio 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown reds opening day parade 2009 baseball
3 comments

3 comments:

  1. Yay Cincinnati Rollergirls! How cool are they? They're so bad ass for braving the awful weather today in skates. I wish I could have been there. Thanks for posting the pic!

    - Jennemy of the Skate (CRG referee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yeah! I wasn't leaving until I got their picture, after that we hoofed it home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was DISGUSTING out today! I didn't make it to the parade :( but was on Fountain Square for the opening pitch (with about 15 other people.)

    Funny thing though. Skyline coneys taste exponentially better according to how awful the weather is at the moment. Needless to say, it was one of the best coneys I've ever had!

    ReplyDelete