Haut Chocolate road trips

The drive home and back just isn't getting easier for sure, takes me a day or two to recover usually.
But we do get bonus stops in Columbus, just like Cincinnati, there's never a lack of things to do or explore there.
On the way home Monday Ms 5chw4r7z had a monster craving for Jeni's ice cream but unfortunately we hit C-Bus too early. I had remember seeing Bakery Gingham on My Columbus Oh, a Cincinnati ex-pat now living in German Village.
After a loop of Schiller Park looking like hayseeds with our mouths open we hit the bakery.
This is not Schiller Park, but its close, next time we're up there and the sun is shining.....

Bakery Gingham
Bakery GinghamBakery GinghamBakery Gingham

choose Jif??
Bakery GinghamBakery GinghamBakery Gingham

Haut Chocolate.
My mouth turned inside out and did back flips while my eyes spun around.
yeah, it was good.
Bakery Gingham

funny twist, while we were in C-Bus mere blocks from her apartment, she was running around Cincinnati just blocks from my condo.[where:189 Thurman Avenue Columbus, Ohio 43206]columbus ohio german village gingham bakery cupcakes cakes
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment