The Painters @The Carnegie

First time in Covington, we randomly ran into people we know at the gallery opening.
And talked to a few artists, cool.

THE CARNEGIE

The recession hasn't hit the Northern Kentucky art scene yet, the majority of the art had these curious red dots.
One of my fav Cincinnati bloggers dropped 5 figures on this baby! (if you count the decimal places)

THE CARNEGIE

these were all cute, but there were a couple 5 - 7 yrs old that are either going to be big names one day, or just got lucky.
I was gobsmacked.

THE CARNEGIETHE CARNEGIETHE CARNEGIE[where:1028 Scott Boulevard, Covington, KY 41011]Carnegie ohio art artist
comments?

3 comments:

  1. My first painting purchase! But yeah, you need to count the two places AFTER the decimal point to get to five figures! LOL
    - QueenCitySurvey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great art gallery. I remember when I used to take art classes there when I was a kid. It has come a long way. Cincinnat NAMjA

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Carnegie is a beautiful space.

    ReplyDelete