On Facebook, Kate tagged me "25 things about me" but I'm Facebook illiterate so its getting posted here.
1. I was born in Peru, Indiana at the Bunker Hill AFB
2. Peru was the Circus capital of the world and I barfed big time in the museum there
3. My mom says I was the only baby she every saw that wouldn't put anything in its mouth
4. That probably explains things to people who've seen me eat
5. I love doing a wide range of things and suck at most of them
6. The video game gene skipped my generation
7. MAN, only a third of the way here?
8. I can't spell for s#!t, in college Ms 5chw4r7z would howl with laughter while editing my papers
9. In another life I'd be a Formula1 driver
10. I rode sport bikes in my youth
11. I had some long hair goin' on too
12. I want to retire to a warm island and run a coffee bar
13. I'm a sucker for little girls with pony tails
14. or freckles
15. If the island thing doesn't workout for me, anywhere warm where I can sit around and smoke cigars would do.
16. I'm a beer snob
17. 1/3 there, sheesh this is harder than you would thing it would be
18. I get excited when I can really help someone else
19. When I have the chance to cook for just me, I LOVE buttered macaroni
20. Pizza is still my favorite food group though
21. I actually like riding the bus to work
22. Its not because I'm cheap, inexpensive cigars are (mostly) just as good as expensive ones
23. I like visiting and exploring new places
24. One of my pet peeves are blogs with no contact info, and default settings
25. I got a thing for eye glasses, and now its creeping into hats
I'm going to tag Ms. 5chw4r7z, Kelly, Dan, Gerard and "RedKat"