we've done this before, you've got to fend for yourself

I know they were going for the theme thing, but pairing up two long movies maybe isn't the greatest idea.
We didn't get off the square until almost midnight. Karate Kid was just as campy as I remembered. And that eighties hair, wow, I keep forgetting how funny it was.
Crouching Tiger was as good as I remembered, but I had forgotten all the sub plots in it. Plus this one was dubbed in English so more of the subtle politics why they couldn't just confront the governors daughter was understood.

Movie night Fountain SquareMovie night Fountain SquareMovie night Fountain SquareMovie night Fountain SquareMovie night Fountain SquareMovie night Fountain SquareMovie night Fountain Square[where:610 Vine St Cincinnati ohio 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown fountain square

No comments:

Post a Comment